For over 24 years WEDA has been helping Economic Developers grow their communities and create jobs. A career with WEDA can be exciting and rewarding! If you would like to apply for one of our positions and join our growing team, please refer to the available jobs listed below.
The following is a list of available positions currently being offered at WEDA. Please contact us by clicking the appropriate links and submitting your information. You may attach your resume for further consideration. Thank you for your interest!
PROJECT & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Earn up to $60K
Straight Commission with 90 day review for Salaried Position (Existing Clients plus New Business Development Territory)
Inside B2B Sales Position
Spike in Business Expansions . . . Come grow with us!
3-5 years’ experience in business-to-business sales experience in an industry where an assertive “type-A” personality is necessary. Must be completely comfortable conducting numerous daily cold calls / communicating with Company Executives, Presidents, and CFO’s. High Ticket / Low Volume Sales. Such as; Business Attraction Marketing Programs, WEB-Design, Event Sponsorships, Marketing Brochures, Nurturing Programs & Email Campaigns.
We offer complete industry training in a fast growing, well-respected industry, on-going management support, you will be provided with a book of business ,competitive bonus & incentive structure with opportunity for base pay plus commission after 90 Day’ s of solid sales performance.
Key duties/responsibilities of Sales Representative:
• Generate sales prospects and contact them with other accounts as assigned.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals stemming from Marketing Activities.
• Develop and maintain the relationships with current customers and potential customers as well.
• Organizes, outlines, and maintains a well-defined call cycle.
• Sets and manages client expectations.
• Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
• Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
• Ideal candidate is dynamic, adaptable, and proactive with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Advanced communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, combined with high levels of organizational ability.
• Good understanding of inside sales techniques.
***Travel may be required during the year for Trade Shows and Client Site Visits.
- Location: Dallas
- Compensation: 18 % Commission on New Sales & Renewals +bonuses for exceeding sales goals
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Please email email@example.com to inquire more about the position.